Photo Booth Rentals are Great for All Types of Events
Are you looking to inject some excitement and fun into your next event? A photo booth rental in Greater Vancouver is the answer! Classy, modern photo booths harness the latest technology to forever capture the intimate, surprising, and hilarious moments that you and your guests will want to take home and remember for years to come. In addition to all this, renting a photo booth in the Lower Mainland is guaranteed to be a blast for all ages and create party favors that both you and your guests will love.
It doesn’t matter if you’re renting a photo booth in Burnaby, looking to rent a photo booth for a wedding in Vancouver, or renting a party photobooth in Coquitlam, they always make an event so much more fun with their crazy props and unlimited pictures.
Not only do photo booth rentals invigorate Surrey weddings and special occasions, but they also allow your guests to take home a little magic with them too. Who doesn’t love to take home a great party or wedding favor? Photo strips definitely take the whole wedding and party favor thing into a new dimension. After all, what could be more awesome then getting a fantastic, high quality souvenir with your picture on it? Besides, you get the opportunity to pose for your pictures with such goofy props that some of the pictures are likely to be really funny – an ideal addition to anyone’s fridge or office décor.
Photobooths also have the added distinction of being able to do so many things well that only the most talented photographers can do.
So much is included when you rent a photobooth whether you rent a in Vancouver, Delta, or anywhere else in the Lower Mainland. Here is what you get:
- Either a cutting edge enclosed or open concept photo booth.
- Unlimited pictures. Every session prints as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or as one 4×6 inch postcard style designed print.
- Choice of a backdrop. These can be black, white, multi-coloured, or have a pattern on them. Some companies even offer a green screen option which can make things interesting. This technology can make your guests look like they are having their picture taken in London or Hawaii when they are actually only renting a photo booth in Coquitlam.
- Professional quality lighting built right into the booth to ensure every picture always looks great.
- A large touch screen monitor to allow guests to see themselves pose and create the exact pictures they want, the way that they want.
- Everyone at your wedding gets to walk away with the highest quality keepsake – a high resolution photo strip or group of photos in a postcard style design of himself or herself having a really good time.
- A number of companies also do custom photo layouts for events. In these you can get them to create photo strips themed with your event colours, a phrase about the function, and even a logo or special image.
- Some companies also allow your guests to share their photos on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, on other social media sites, and by email. Some do this with a separate kiosk and others integrate this into their booth. This is a great option for any wedding photo booth rental in Squamish or if you decide to rent a photo booth for a wedding in Delta.
- A prop box brimming with fun and interesting props for your guests to pose with.
- A professional on-site photo booth attendant to ensure the booth operates seamlessly and the line flows quickly.
- Delivery of the photo booth rental to your wedding in Maple Ridge, wedding in Langley, or party anywhere else in Greater Vancouver where you may need a wedding photo booth rental.
- The full and complete setup and take-down of the photobooth rental regardless of whether it’s a wedding in Surrey or a birthday party photo booth rental in Port Coquitlam. You don’t have to do anything except enjoy the evening and have a great time.
- A gallery online that contains all pictures taken during the function. All pictures are uploaded to the gallery after the event and can be either made public or private. You get to choose.
- A fantastic keepsake for you: a USB flash drive with all of your guests’ pictures contained on it.
Capture the fun and excitement of your special event and create great memories that will last with a wedding photo booth rental. Regardless of whether you need a booth for an event in North Vancouver or a trade show in Abbotsford, it’s bound to be a hit and make your event one to remember for years to come. Book a rental with a local company today!