Reviews for Three Sixty Photography in the Lower Mainland
Three Sixty Photography offers photo booth rentals as one of their services in Vancouver and surrounding areas. They have 43 reviews on Google Plus and Facebook. Overall, their reviews appear to indicate that people are very happy with their service. If you rent a photobooth from them, try to leave a review for them on Yelp.ca, Google Maps, Facebook, or WeddingWire.com once your event is over so that other people can get a better idea of how well they deliver their service.
Three Sixty Photography
What Three Sixty Photography Offers with Their Photo Booth Rentals
All photo booth rental companies in the Lower Mainland provide an on-site attendant, free delivery, setup, and take-down when you rent from them, and almost all companies require a minimum rental time of at least 2 hours. When it comes to their service, Three Sixty Photography offers more features and options than the majority of photobooth rental companies in Greater Vancouver.
Here are some of the highlights of what they offer:
- They provide unlimited photos for the full duration of your event (almost all photo booth rental companies in Greater Vancouver include unlimited photos when you rent a booth from them).
- Your choice of backdrops for your guests’ pictures (No rental companies in the Lower Mainland include this option as part of their package for no extra charge).
- A prop box with fun items for your guests to pose with for their pictures. Things like goofy hats, mustaches, feather boas, and over-sized glasses are often included. No vendors provide these kinds of props with their rentals.
- A monitor screen that allows your guests to see themselves pose for their pictures. Three-quarters of photo booths now have these.
- They allow you to include your event name or a logo on your event’s or wedding’s photo strips. No companies also include this option with their package.
- An online photo gallery for your guests to view and download digital copies of their pictures after your event. Most vendors include this. Three Sixty Photography charges extra for it.
- They give you a DVD or USB stick with all the photographs after your event.
- Three Sixty Photography also offers other options. Check out their website to find out more.
What Their Photo Booths Look Like
To learn more about Three Sixty Photography, check out their website, see how the features they offer compare to other service providers, and see how their photobooths look compared to others.