Reviews for TapSnap in the Lower Mainland
TapSnap is a photobooth rental company that serves Vancouver and surrounding areas. They have 1 review on Yelp. So far, the one review seems to indicate that someone is very happy with their service. It would be great to see more reviews for them. If you choose to rent a photo booth from them, make sure to leave a review for them on Yelp.ca, Google Maps, Facebook, or WeddingWire.com after your event so that others can get a better feel for what they are like.
Unlike some companies that offer photobooth rentals as a side business, they are TapSnap’s core business. So your chances of dealing with real photo booth experts who are passionate about what they do are most likely higher with this company.
What is unique about TapSnap is that they offer a 42 inch interactive screen that lets guests add effects, props, doodles, and messages to photos and then share them online.
What TapSnap Offers with Their Photo Booth Rentals
All photo booth rental companies in the Lower Mainland provide an on-site attendant, free delivery, setup, and take-down when you rent from them, and almost all companies require a minimum rental time of at least 2 hours. When it comes to their service, TapSnap offers more features and options than the majority of photobooth rental companies in Greater Vancouver.
Here are some of the highlights of what they offer:
- They provide unlimited photos for the full duration of your event (almost all photo booth rental companies in Greater Vancouver include unlimited photos when you rent a booth from them).
- Your choice of backdrops for your guests’ pictures (No rental companies in the Lower Mainland include this option as part of their package for no extra charge).
- A prop box with fun items for your guests to pose with for their pictures. Things like goofy hats, mustaches, feather boas, and over-sized glasses are often included. No vendors provide these kinds of props with their rentals.
- A monitor screen that allows your guests to see themselves pose for their pictures. Three-quarters of photo booths now have these.
- They allow you to include your event name or a logo on your event’s or wedding’s photo strips. No companies also include this option with their package.
- An online photo gallery for your guests to view and download digital copies of their pictures after your event. Most vendors include this.
- They give you a DVD or USB stick with all the photographs after your event.
- They allow your guests to email their photos to friends. 66% of companies include this option with their service.
- Your guests can share their pictures on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram during the event. Only 0% of companies include this with their package.
- TapSnap also offers other options. Check out their website to find out more.
What Their Photo Booth Looks Like
To learn more about TapSnap, check out their website, see how the features they offer compare to other service providers, and see how their photobooth looks compared to others.