Reviews for Snapbox Photobooths in the Lower Mainland
Snapbox Photobooths is a photo booth rental company that serves Vancouver and surrounding areas. They have 11 reviews on Yelp. Overall, their reviews appear to indicate that people are very happy with their service. It would be nice to see more reviews for them. If you decide to rent their photobooth, be sure to leave a review for them on Yelp.ca, Google Maps, Facebook, or WeddingWire.com afterward so other people can get a better sense of what their service is like.
Unlike some companies that offer photobooth rentals as a side business, they are Snapbox’s core business. So your chances of dealing with real photo booth experts who are passionate about what they do are most likely higher with this company.
What is unique about Snapbox is that they can provide video projection of your guests’ photos on a portable screen during your event.
What Snapbox Photobooths Offers with Their Photo Booth Rentals
All photo booth rental companies in the Lower Mainland provide an on-site attendant, free delivery, setup, and take-down when you rent from them, and almost all companies require a minimum rental time of at least 2 hours. When it comes to their service, Snapbox offers more features and options than the majority of photobooth rental companies in Greater Vancouver.
Here are some of the highlights of what they offer:
- They provide unlimited photos for the full duration of your event (the majority of photo booth rental companies in Greater Vancouver include unlimited photos when you rent a booth from them).
- Your choice of backdrops for your guests’ pictures (No rental companies in the Lower Mainland include this option as part of their package for no extra charge). Snapbox charges extra for this.
- A prop box with fun items for your guests to pose with for their pictures. Things like goofy hats, mustaches, feather boas, and over-sized glasses are often included. No vendors provide these kinds of props with their rentals. Snapbox charges extra for their prop box.
- They allow you to include your event name or a logo on your event’s or wedding’s photo strips. No companies also include this option with their package.
- An online photo gallery for your guests to view and download digital copies of their pictures after your event. No vendors include this.
- They give you a DVD or USB stick with all the photographs after your event.
- Snapbox also offers other options. Check out their website to find out more.
What Their Photo Booths Look Like
To learn more about Snapbox Photobooths, check out their website, see how the features they offer compare to other service providers, and see how their photobooths look compared to others.