Reviews for Pixelbooth in the Lower Mainland
Pixelbooth is a photo booth rental company that serves Vancouver and surrounding areas. They have 7 reviews on Yelp. Overall, their reviews appear to indicate that people are happy with their service. It would be good to see more reviews for them. If you rent a photobooth from them, try to leave a review for them on Yelp.ca, Google Maps, Facebook, or WeddingWire.com once your event is over so that other people can get a better idea of how well they deliver their service.
It would seem, though, that your chances of dealing with a real photo booth expert are possibly higher with Pixelbooth. Unlike some other businesses that offer photobooth rentals on the side, they are Pixelbooth’s core business. It’s their only focus.
What is unique about Pixelbooth is that they offer their Pixelgram service which instantly finds and displays all event photos that your guests post on Instagram or Twitter.
What Pixelbooth Offers with Their Photo Booth Rentals
All photo booth rental companies in the Lower Mainland will deliver their booth to your event for free, set it up, take it down, and provide an on-site attendant for the duration of your function. When it comes to their service, Pixelbooth offers a fair number of additional features and options with their photobooth rentals.
Here are some of the highlights of what they offer:
- They provide unlimited photos for the whole length of your special event (almost all photo booth rental companies in Greater Vancouver offer limitless photos when you rent out one of their booths).
- A prop box with fun stuff for your guests to put on and pose with for their pictures. Silly things like mustaches, over-sized glasses, goofy hats, and feather boas are typically included. More than two-thirds of vendors supply these kinds of props with their rentals to make things more interesting.
- A monitor screen lets your guests see themselves pose for their photographs. Most photo booths now have these.
- They let you add a logo or event name to your event’s or wedding’s photo strips. Most companies also include this option with their package.
- An online photo gallery where your guests can see their pictures after the event and download them. Two-thirds of vendors include this. Pixelbooth charges extra for it.
- They enable your guests to share the fun by sharing their pictures on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and other social sites during your event. Only 13% of companies include this with their package. Pixelbooth charges more for this option.
- Pixelbooth also offers other options. Check out their website to find out more.
What Their Photo Booth Looks Like
To learn more about Pixelbooth, check out their website, see how the features they offer compare to other service providers, and see how their photobooth looks compared to others.