Lower Mainland Photo Booth Rentals
Do you want to take your event to the next level and amplify the fun? A photo booth rental in BC’s Lower Mainland is what you’re looking for. Modern photo booths use the latest technology to capture the surprising, amazing, and hilarious moments that your guests will smile at for many years to come. But it only gets better. When you rent a photobooth, it’s sure to be a hit with people of all ages, and they create the best party favors that everyone loves.
It doesn’t matter if you’re renting a photo booth in Surrey, looking to rent a photo booth for a wedding in Burnaby, or renting a party photobooth in Richmond, they always make an event so much more fun with their crazy props and unlimited pictures.
Not only do photo booth rentals invigorate Abbotsford weddings and special occasions, but they also allow your guests to take home a little magic with them too. Who doesn’t love to take home a great party or wedding favor? Photo strips definitely take the whole wedding and party favor thing into a new dimension. After all, what could be more awesome then getting a fantastic, high quality souvenir with your picture on it? Besides, you get the opportunity to pose for your pictures with such goofy props that some of the pictures are likely to be really funny – an ideal addition to anyone’s fridge or office décor.
Photobooths also have the added distinction of being able to do so many things well that only the most talented photographers can do.
What You Usually Get When You Rent a Photobooth in the Lower Mainland
A lot of people probably don’t realize it, but a whole lot is typically included every time you rent a photobooth in Langley or anywhere in the Lower Mainland. Here is what you often get:
- Either a cutting edge enclosed or open concept photo booth.
- Unlimited pictures. Every session prints as either two 2×6 inch photo strips or as one 4×6 inch postcard style designed print.
- Choice of a backdrop. These can be black, white, multi-coloured, or have a pattern on them. Some companies even offer a green screen option which can make things interesting. This technology can make your guests look like they are having their picture taken in London or Hawaii when they are actually only renting a photo booth in Coquitlam.
- High quality lighting to make sure pictures look great.
- A touch screen monitor that enables your guests to see themselves pose and setup great photos that are just the way they want them.
- Everyone at your event gets to walk away with the highest quality keepsake – a high resolution photo strip or group of photos in a postcard style design of himself or herself having a really good time.
- A number of companies also do custom photo layouts for events. In these you can get them to create photo strips themed with your event colours, a phrase about the function, and even a logo or special image.
- Some companies also allow your guests to share their photos on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, on other social media sites, and by email. Some do this with a separate kiosk and others integrate this into their booth. This is a great option for any photo booth rental in Surrey or if you decide to rent a photo booth in Burnaby.
- A prop box brimming with fun and interesting props for your guests to pose with.
- A professional on-site photo booth attendant to ensure the booth operates seamlessly and the line flows quickly.
- Delivery of the photo booth rental to your event in Richmond or anywhere else in Greater Vancouver that you may need to rent a photo booth.
- The full and complete setup and take-down of the photobooth rental regardless of whether it’s a wedding in Langley or a birthday party photo booth rental in Vancouver. You don’t have to do anything except enjoy the evening and have a great time.
- A gallery online that contains all pictures taken during the function. All pictures are uploaded to the gallery after the event and can be either made public or private. You get to choose.
- A wonderful keepsake for you – the event organizer: a USB flash drive with all your guests’ pictures loaded onto it.
Capture the fun and excitement of your special event and create great memories that will last with a event photo booth rental. Regardless of whether you need a booth for an event in North Vancouver or a trade show in Abbotsford, it’s bound to be a hit and make your event one to remember for years to come. Book a rental with a local company today!