Reviews for Granville Photobooth in the Lower Mainland
Granville Photobooth is a photo booth rental company that serves Vancouver and surrounding areas. They have 8 reviews on Yelp, Google Plus, and Facebook. Overall, their reviews appear to indicate that people are very happy with their service. It would be nice to see more reviews for them. If you decide to rent their photobooth, be sure to leave a review for them on Yelp.ca, Google Maps, Facebook, or WeddingWire.com afterward so other people can get a better sense of what their service is like.
Unlike some companies that offer photobooth rentals as a side business, they are Granville Photobooth’s core business. So your chances of dealing with real photo booth experts who are passionate about what they do are most likely higher with this company.
What is unique about Granville Photobooth is that their photobooth wirelessly sends photos to a social station where they can be browsed and shared on Facebook & Twitter. They also offer a money back guarantee.
What Granville Photobooth Offers with Their Photo Booth Rentals
All photo booth rental companies in the Lower Mainland provide an on-site attendant, free delivery, setup, and take-down when you rent from them, and almost all companies require a minimum rental time of at least 2 hours. When it comes to their service, Granville Photobooth offers more features and options than the majority of photobooth rental companies in Greater Vancouver.
Here are some of the highlights of what they offer:
- They provide unlimited photos for the full duration of your event (almost all photo booth rental companies in Greater Vancouver include unlimited photos when you rent a booth from them).
- A prop box with fun items for your guests to pose with for their pictures. Things like goofy hats, mustaches, feather boas, and over-sized glasses are often included. No vendors provide these kinds of props with their rentals.
- A monitor screen that allows your guests to see themselves pose for their pictures. Three-quarters of photo booths now have these.
- They allow you to include your event name or a logo on your event’s or wedding’s photo strips. No companies also include this option with their package. Granville Photobooth charges extra for it.
- An online photo gallery for your guests to view and download digital copies of their pictures after your event. Most vendors include this.
- They give you a DVD or USB stick with all the photographs after your event.
- They allow your guests to email their photos to friends. 66% of companies include this option with their service.
- Your guests can share their pictures on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram during the event. Only 0% of companies include this with their package.
- Granville Photobooth also offers other options. Have a look at their website to learn more.
What Their Photo Booths Look Like
To learn more about Granville Photobooth, check out their website, see how the features they offer compare to other service providers, and see how their photobooths look compared to others.