Reviews for FunBox Photobooths in the Lower Mainland
FunBox Photobooths is a photo booth rental company that serves Vancouver and surrounding areas. They have 1 review on Yelp. So far, the one review seems to indicate that someone is very happy with their service. It would be good to see more reviews for them. If you rent a photobooth from them, try to leave a review for them on Yelp.ca, Google Maps, Facebook, or WeddingWire.com once your event is over so that other people can get a better idea of how well they deliver their service.
One nice aspect of FunBox that not everyone has going for them is the fact that photobooth rentals are their only business. With a company like this, you may have a better chance of working with real photo booth experts who are passionate about what they do.
What is unique about FunBox is that their photo booth uses an 18 megapixel camera.
What FunBox Photobooths Offers with Their Photo Booth Rentals
All photo booth rental companies in the Lower Mainland will deliver their booth to your event for free, set it up, take it down, and provide an on-site attendant for the duration of your function. When it comes to their service, FunBox offers more features and options than the majority of photobooth rental companies in Greater Vancouver.
Here are some of the highlights of what they offer:
- They provide unlimited photos for the whole length of your special event (almost all photo booth rental companies in Greater Vancouver offer limitless photos when you rent out one of their booths).
- You get to select one of their backdrops for your guests’ pictures (No rental companies in the Lower Mainland include this option as part of their package for no extra charge).
- A prop box with fun stuff for your guests to put on and pose with for their pictures. Silly things like mustaches, over-sized glasses, goofy hats, and feather boas are typically included. No vendors supply these kinds of props with their rentals to make things more interesting.
- A monitor screen lets your guests see themselves pose for their photographs. Three-quarters of photo booths now have these.
- You can include a logo or event name on the photo strips for your event or wedding. No companies also include this option with their package.
- They give you all the pictures from your event on a USB thumb drive or on a DVD.
- FunBox also offers other options. Visit their website to see what else they have to offer.
What Their Photo Booth Looks Like
To learn more about FunBox Photobooths, check out their website, see how the features they offer compare to other service providers, and see how their photobooth looks compared to others.