Reviews for Expressions Photo Booth in the Lower Mainland
Expressions Photo Booth is a photobooth rental company that serves Vancouver and surrounding areas. They have 26 reviews on Google Plus and Facebook. Overall, their reviews appear to indicate that people are very happy with their service. If you choose to rent a photo booth from them, make sure to leave a review for them on Yelp.ca, Google Maps, Facebook, or WeddingWire.com after your event so that others can get a better feel for what they are like.
One nice aspect of Expressions Photo Booth that not everyone has going for them is the fact that photobooth rentals are their only business. With a company like this, you may have a better chance of working with real photo booth experts who are passionate about what they do.
What is unique about Expressions Photo Booth is that their enclosed booth can accommodate up to 8 people, and a screen outside their booth shows a slideshow of photos taken during the event. They also match competitor prices.
Expressions Photo Booth
What Expressions Photo Booth Offers with Their Photo Booth Rentals
All photo booth rental companies in the Lower Mainland will deliver their booth to your event for free, set it up, take it down, and provide an on-site attendant for the duration of your function. When it comes to their service, Expressions Photo Booth offers more features and options than the majority of photobooth rental companies in Greater Vancouver.
Here are some of the highlights of what they offer:
- They provide unlimited photos for the whole length of your special event (almost all photo booth rental companies in Greater Vancouver offer limitless photos when you rent out one of their booths).
- You get to select one of their backdrops for your guests’ pictures (No rental companies in the Lower Mainland include this option as part of their package for no extra charge).
- A prop box with fun stuff for your guests to put on and pose with for their pictures. Silly things like mustaches, over-sized glasses, goofy hats, and feather boas are typically included. No vendors supply these kinds of props with their rentals to make things more interesting.
- A monitor screen lets your guests see themselves pose for their photographs. Three-quarters of photo booths now have these.
- You can include a logo or event name on the photo strips for your event or wedding. No companies also include this option with their package.
- Your guests can view their pictures from your event once it’s over in an online gallery where they can download them. Most vendors include this.
- They give you all the pictures from your event on a USB thumb drive or on a DVD.
- Expressions Photo Booth also offers other options. Visit their website to see what else they have to offer.
What Their Photo Booths Look Like
To learn more about Expressions Photo Booth, check out their website, see how the features they offer compare to other service providers, and see how their photobooths look compared to others.