Best Photo Booths for Rent in British Columbia
Photo booth rentals in British Columbia – Photo booths are the latest big trend for wedding and event fun in British Columbia! Rent the best photobooth for your event or wedding and you’re guaranteed to have the most memorable party favours of all time!
Whether you choose to rent a large or small booth, open with just a back drop or fully enclosed to let people sneak in, the result will be the same – guests smiling and having fun!
Photo Booth Rentals in British Columbia
Below are cities in which we’ve created lists of all photo booth companies and we show what each one has to offer. Click on your city to find the best photo booth to rent for your wedding, party, or corporate event.
Lower Mainland / Metro Vancouver
- Vancouver, BC – Photo booth rentals
- West Vancouver, BC – Photo booth rental information
- North Vancouver, BC – Overview of photo booth rental companies
- Burnaby, BC – Photo booth rental companies
- Richmond, BC – Information about renting photo booths
- Coquitlam, BC – Photo booth rental information
- New Westminster, BC – Photo booth rental companies
- Port Coquitlam, BC – Photo booth rentals
- Port Moody, BC – Information about renting photo booths
- North Delta, BC – Photo booth rental information
- Surrey, BC – Photo booth rental companies
- White Rock, BC – Overview of photo booth rental companies
- Langley, BC – Photo booth rentals
- Aldergrove, BC – Photo booth rentals
- Abbotsford, BC – Information about renting photo booths
- Mission, BC – Photo booth rental information
- Chilliwack, BC – Overview of photo booth rental companies
- Victoria, BC
- Sannich, BC
- Langford, BC
- Sooke, BC
- Duncan, BC
- Nanaimo, BC
- Vernon, BC
- Kelowna, BC
- Penticton, BC
What is a Photo Booth?
Just like the name says, it’s a booth that takes your pictures. For years, they’ve been available as coin-operated kiosks at the mall.
Current photo booths either have a photographer or they’re entirely automatic. Both styles have pros and cons, but get the same result: guests having fun.
What to Keep in Mind in British Columbia When Renting a Photo Booth
Keep two things in mind when you go to rent the best photo booth in British Columbia – quality and props. Seeing the instant photos is what gets people at your wedding, corporate function, social event or party excited about trying the booth. So top quality end results are the key. Look at samples or try out, if you can, the photo booth you want to rent. The best companies will be happy to show you the great work they do.
Part of great instant photo results are the props. Piling into a photobooth, or photo bombing a crowd of relatives, friends or colleagues, is part of the attraction, so look for props that show off well in photos above the waist. Funky hats, wacky glasses, feather boas, or colourful, vintage dress up items make for memorable pictures.
Ask for a list of what the company supplies in their box of props that comes with your photo booth rental. These are the things that make the pictures extra memorable. Some companies let you add props or effects digitally before they print the pictures. Or create a DIY prop box with supplies from the dollar store, second-hand store or party shop.
Maybe even have your logo, a personal message, the date or event name added afterwards. It all depends how you want your printed pictures to look, e.g. traditional strip of 2, individual 4×6, or on a USB key to sharing later.
If you’re not sure what the company offers, ask them so that you know what you’re getting, especially if you plan to upload images to social media channels like Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter.
Affordable, Best Photo Booths for Rent in British Columbia
Planning a wedding, corporate event or party can be expensive, so find the best photo booth to rent in British Columbia that meets your budget. With this list, it can be affordable, so don’t miss out!
It’s easy to get started – all the contact info and details you need are here.